|CLIENT HOSTED SEMINARS presented to small groups at clients own facility tailored to suit each clients requirements for content and duration.Prices available upon request.
• Process Troubleshooting
• Process Design for Reliable Operations
• Process Engineering Fundamentals
• Troubleshooting Refinery Processes
• Process Safety Lessons Learned (NEW)
Specialist Subject Seminars
Phone, fax or email us to request a typical course outline for these specialist subject seminars.
• Delayed Coking
• Crude Distillation
• Vacuum Towers
• Troubleshooting Natural Gas Processing (NEW)
• Sulfuric Acid Alkylation
• Sulfur Recovery and Amine Systems
• Lube Oil Vacuum Distillation
• Asphalt Production
PUBLIC SEMINARS HOSTED BY
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEERING
Venues for these seminars may vary but they are normally held in New Orleans, Louisiana.
We have no public seminars scheduled at present. Please phone, fax, or email us with your contact info if you would like to be on our mailing list for future seminars that we will host.
• Delayed Coking, Crude Distillation and Vacuum Tower Technologies
(3 days: Attendees elect which days they will attend)
• Process Safety Lessons Learned
• Troubleshooting Process Operations
(Selected Topics: 2 days)